Rabu, 10 Agustus 2011

Munajat Sayyidina 'Ali RadhiyaLLAH 'anhu

Bismillahirrahmaanirrahiim

Allahumma shalli 'alaa syyidinaa muhammad wa'alaa aalih wa ashaabih

O ALLAH, I'm asking for Your protection against the Day when nothing like wealth or children will be of use, & only that person will benefit who will come with a pure heart.

I'm asking for Your protection against the Day when a wrongdoer will be bitting the back of his hands in regret and will be saying, "Oh, I wish I had chosen the way shown by the propeth."

I'm asking for Your protection against the day when sinners will be known by their faces, & will be taken by their hair & feet.

I'm asking for Your protection against the Day when a father will not serve instead of his son,, nor  will a son be punished instead of his father for anything, since ALLAH has promised  thus & His promise is true.
I'm asking for Your protection against the day when apologizing of the wrongdoers will not do them any good, & beause of that they will be cursed and will be put in the evil abode ( of jahannam )

I'm asking for Your protection against the Day when nobody will have control over anybody,

& the power will belong to ALLAH ( alone) that Day.

I'm asking fro Your protection against the day when person will runaway from his brother, his mother,his father, his wive & children.
 That Day every person will have what he has earned for himself.

I'm asking for Your protection against the Day when the sinner would wish that he could ransom the wrath of ALLAH descending on him at that time with his chlidren, his wive, his brother, relatives
who gave him shelter, & all those on earth, so that he be saved. No never can he escape
( the wrath of ALLAH, which will be in the form of ) burning fire, roasting him.

My Lord, O my Lord, You're the Master & I'm the slave ,  who else can be merciful to the slave except the Master?
My Lord, O my Lord , You're the Owner & I'm the one owned by You. Who else can be merciful to the owned except the Owner ?
My Lord, o my Lord , You're the Creator & I'm the creature, who else can be merciful to the creature except the Creator?
My Lord, O my Lord, You're the glorious & I'm the miserable. Who else can be merciful to the miserable except the Glorious?
My Lord , O my Lord
, You're the Powerful & I'm the weak, who else can be merciful to the weak except the Powerful?
My Lord, O my Lord, You're the wealthy & I'm the poor, Who else can be merciful to the poor except the Wealthy?
My Lord, O my Lord, You're the bestower & I;m the beggar, who else can be merciful to the beggar except the Bestower?

My Lord, O my Lord You're the Living & I'm the dead . who else can be merciiful to the dead except The Living?

My Lord, O my Lord, You're the Eternal & I'm The transient. who else can be merciful tp the transient except the Eternal?
My Lord, O my Lord , You're The Permanent & I'm the short-lived. Who else can be merciful to the short-lived except the Permanent?
My Lord, O my Lord, You're the  Provider & I'm the blessed. Who else can be merciful to the blessed except the Provider?
My Lord, O my Lord, You're the  Generous & I'm the miser. Who else can be merciful to the miser except the Generous.
My Lord ,O my Lord, you're the Free & I'm afflicted, Who else can be merciful to the afflicted except the Free.
My Lord, o my Lord, You're the Great & I'm the insignificant. Who else can be merciful to the insignificant except the Great.
My Lord, O my Lord, You're the Leading &  I'm the straying, who else can be merciful to the straying except the Leading
My Lord, O my Lord, You're the Merciful & I'm the one shown mercy, who else can be merciful to the one shown mercy except the Merciful?
My Lord, O my Lord, You're the Authorithy & I'm the tried. Who else can be merciful to the tried except the Authorithy?
My Lord, O my Lord. You're the Guide & I'm the confused, who else can be merciful to the confused except the Guide?
My Lord, O my Lord, You're the Forgiver & I'm the siner, who else can be merciful to the sinner except the Forgiver?
My Lord, O my Lord, you're the Victor & I'm the defeated. Who else can be merciful to the defetaed except the Victor?
My Lord, O my Lord, You're the  Nourisher & I'm the nourished. who else can be merciful to the nourished except the Nourisher?
My Lord , O my Lord, You're the High-handed & I'm the humble,who else can be merciful to the humble except the High-handed?
My Lord, O my Lord, have mercy on me by Your Kindness& be pleased with me by Your Generosity and Magnanimity &Your Grace.
O the Generous and Beneficent, O the Almighty & Benefactor, by Your Mercy O the Most Kind.

 Wa Shallallahu 'alaa sayyidinaa Muhammad wa 'alaa aalih wa ashaabih.




---> To see the the source check out :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO7mVi6QoXQ&feature=youtu.be&a









1 komentar: